2014/10/28

Refreshing start

I have made a decision that it is time to do my blogging a bit differently. I was writing it since 2009. Most of the things were about love and life in an abstract way but it is time to grow up. And this is so wonderful to look back and read those cheerful thoughts of mine which are illustrated with stolen pictures. And I have never said it was mine.
One more reason is to create a public documentary pathway of my creative processes. I would love to keep it for years and it would be great to look back at my personality growth process. I am going to fill in this place with my sketches, projects, trials, concepts, notes, photographs, documentations and descriptions.
Another thing that I am happy about is to share my thoughts in a different language than my own. I am not living at my homeland for more than two years already. I am studying in English and writing my blog in English would help me to improve my language skills. So don't expect it to be perfect. I am very happy about sharing my thoughts with the people which I have met in the last two years. And I want to find new stories of the other people also. Communication in the same language always breaks the barriers.
And the last approach to my new blogging style: I will still be doing records about my personal homey life. My beloved fiancé, family, home, friends, travelling, studies, work, or anything else that comes to my mind.
I have some themes written down in my notebook which would be interesting to investigate and have an overview for the future. And I am still looking for suitable template outfit. I feel that it will take some time to unfold properly. And I have just repeated the word I for 5 times in a row. What a selfishness.

By the way, I hope that you will find this place attractive.  


That's me in October 2014.